Rosie’s Pest Control
Commercial Pest Control Services
Rosie’s is a family owned and operated firm. We provide commercial pest control services for customers in the greater Memphis, Tennessee area. Our pest control service area includes all of Shelby County Tennessee.
We follow eco-friendly pest control practices. The products and technology we use are designed to support our environmentally friendly approach. All of the commercial pest control products we use are 100% people and pet safe. We offer both monthly or quarterly plans. These service offerings can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business.
Commercial buildings can be treated in several ways, depending on their size and type. The most common treatment is by spraying insecticides inside the structure. The chemicals we utilize are people and pet friendly. The professional pest control technicians at Rosie’s have years of experience handling and applying these chemicals. They know exactly how to apply them safely.
At times, we may suggest treating commercial facilities with heat or cold to kill things like bedbugs, and other pests that are more efficiently treated in this manner. We will evaluate the level of infestation and determine the methods best suited to treat the problem. We have years of experience with all kinds of commercial buildings, including small spaces such as offices, large areas such as warehouses, department stores and retail outlets. Some pests can only be eliminated by removing infested materials from the building; for example, termites often require removal of wood panels in order to stop their spread throughout a structure.
Commercial Pest Control – Interior Services
- Interior application treats pest hiding places such as door and window frames, baseboards, wall plates and fixtures.
- Interior web wiping removes spider webs from ceiling corners and beams, window sills, and other surfaces to destroy the spiders’ source of food – its web.
- Monitoring stations traps insects invading your building and are strategically placed in critical areas to provide you with a report card on insect activity inside your building.
- Bait stations are set under kitchen and bathroom sinks to treat for cockroaches and ants that are attracted to moisture.
- Botanical aerosol eliminates pests hiding in closets.
Commercial Pest Control – Exterior Services
- Exterior web wiping removes spider webs from eaves, under patio covers, around door and overhangs, and other areas to destroy the spiders’ source of food.
- Exterior hot spot treatment treats entry points such as door and window frames and areas along the foundation so pests can’t use these places to get inside your building.
- Exclusion (up to 3 linear feet included) blocks pests out of your building and plugs cracks that pests use to enter your building.
- Power treatment pushes material deep cracks and crevices to eliminate pests hiding in deep crevices around the building.
- Exterior dual bait system applies two granular baits outside to reduce adult pests and their larvae before they approach your building.
- Exterior application helps eliminate targeted outdoor pests.